10 Amazing Tips to Reduce Body Weight in Just a Few Days
Want to lose weight fast? You are probably aware of a lot of ways to reduce body weight in a minimum time. However, most of them will leave you with nothing but hunger and frustration. Healthy weight loss is a gradual process but incorporating some changes in your lifestyle can surely show fast results.
So, what should you do to reduce body weight without starving your appetite and still have great results? Here’s the secret…
- Cut Back on 5 White Poisons – The most important part is to cut back on 5 white poisons that we are consuming unknowingly. These include pasteurized cow milk, white or refined rice, refined sugar, refined salt, and white flour. Surprised? Yes, forget about getting nutrients from these items, the over-consumption may be troubling our health.
- Become a Water Baby – Keep yourself hydrated by having plenty of water and you must be aware of the fact that we are made of water (one of 5 elements). Start your day with a glass or two of plain water as it will jump-start your metabolism and helps remove toxins. Also, drinking sufficient water helps in controlling hunger.
- Run, Run and Run – Yes, you read it right because running helps you burn calories in just a few days. The benefits are not limited to burning calories but it also helps you reduce stress and suppress appetite hormones. Running is the best way to burn more calories and tone up faster. Furthermore, running results in ‘after burn’ as long as two hours.
- Push on Push-Ups and Squats – When you’re into reducing body weight fast, there’s nothing as efficient as push-ups and squats. You don’t need any special equipment or hours to practice because all it takes are a few minutes and your floor. Dedicate at least 15 minutes to push-ups and squats to burn fat, and tone arms, and legs in no time.
- Treat Yourself with Healthy Food – Each one of your meals should include protein, fat, and low-carb vegetables. Yes, you read it right that eating will not make you put on weight but it has to be right and balanced. Assemble each meal out of a protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables.
- Let Your Mind Control Your Appetite – Eating mindfully is the best way to avoid those extra calories and maintain a healthy weight. It is a practice where you will have to pay attention to what you eat and some of the techniques include eating slowly, sitting down to eat, avoiding distractions, and making considered food choices.
- Stay Away from Processed Junk Foods – If you’re looking for great results in less time, include whole foods in your diet and exclude most processed junk foods. Whole foods tend to be very filling and you get fewer calories. Make sure to eat mostly single-ingredient foods and low-carb veggies to lose weight quickly.
- Lift Weights and Try High-Intensity Interval Training – There’s nothing as effective as a high-intensity workout when you need to lose weight in just a few days. You may consider resistance training to lose weight as well as add or maintain mass and strength. Full-body resistance training is also an excellent option.
- Be Always Active – If you’re serious about losing weight, stay active outside of the gym also. Try to increase your daily activity especially when you’re into a desk job with long hours of sitting. Make some simple lifestyle changes such as walking to work, taking the stairs, cleaning the house, going for morning or evening walks, etc.
- Track Your diet and Exercise – Last but not least, you should always be aware of everything that you eat or drink. Also, keep track of your workout so that you can make variations according to the results you want. The most effective way to do this is to use an app where you can log every item that you consume and the calories burnt.
There will always be a reason why you still haven’t shed those extra pounds and it could be anything from that donut to your favorite pizza. If your weighing machine is displaying those panic digits, it’s time to work on your health because those extra pounds may lead to health issues.
Give your body and soul some workout, eat healthy, and stay healthy…
Leave a Reply